10.20.2014

I've got a market!

There is a reason for the quiet here, I promise... October is usually when my busy season really ramps up, and I've been very busy stocking for my one and only winter market!!



That's right! I'll be back at the owl designer fair this year! And I couldn't be more excited!! I absolutely LOVE this event! Everyone kept me very busy last year, I even had customers buying straight off my needles! I am really hoping to have some extra stock on hand this year.

Here's a sneak peek at a few of the items you'll find at my booth this year :)


There was such a fantastic response from the newborn hats, so you can be sure there will be heaps this year! And perhaps a few of the styles in larger sizes as well!



 These mittens are the warmest, most squishy mittens! They were super popular, and I'm happy to be bringing them back!


The ever popular katniss cowl! There are limited quantities of these, so you'll have to be hurry to snag your own! 


If you are in the area at all, please do come by and say hi! I'll be downstairs this year! And of course, I promise, I'll have some yummy treats too... xoxo



I hope you can come!! I've made a facebook event as well... And I'll be posting some pictures there as more items are added to the inventory!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting. I love the anticipation of getting ready for a market.

    Those mittens look so warm. Is that one of your patterns?

    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...